Johnson County Hospital will establish and maintain facilities for the purpose of providing high quality health care services to the sick and injured in a caring and professional manner regardless of race, creed, handicap or ability to pay and promote those services throughout our service area.
- Every individual has the right to be treated with consideration, dignity and respect, whether they be customer, visitor or employee.
- Our customers (patients and doctors) and our employees are the reasons for our success.
- Our presence is an asset in the communities we serve and we will involve ourselves in the betterment of the community to our mutual benefit.
- Communication with our customers, employees, vendors and the community is essential to our being able to provide quality service.
- Operating with honesty, integrity, and confidentiality is essential to our success.
- We recognize it is important to maintain a positive public image and we will diligently strive to continue to improve the public image of our facility and health care industry.
Johnson County Hospital is a member of the Nebraska Hospital Association (NHA). For more information about the NHA, please visit their website at www.nebraskahospitals.org.